Copy of Terms & Conditions
It is the Sender’s responsibility to provide:
- A correct and accurate address within our delivery suburbs
- Clear delivery instructions to help us achieve a successful delivery (gate codes etc if required)
- Confirmation that the Recipient will be home, or at place of work.
- Confirmation of a safe place to leave the delivery if the Recipient is not at home
- Confirmation the Recipient is above 18 years of age if the delivery contains alcohol
- An apartment or property with restricted access
INCORRECT / INCOMPLETE ADDRESS
It is the Sender’s responsibly to provide accurate address and delivery information. Any requests to amend addresses must be made to email@example.com by 9am on the day of requested delivery to guaranteed same-day delivery. Should contact be made after this time or the order has been dispatched from our warehouse, the Sender may be charged a re-delivery fee of $5.50 and/or next business day delivery. The order will not be redelivered until the redelivery fee has been paid.
If your flowers have been delivered to the initial address provided, we will offer a product replacement discount of 20% to have the order replaced.
We strongly suggest double checking the address details before confirming the order to make sure Recipient will be home to avoid a delay, re-delivery or replacement fee.
REJECTED & RE-DELIVERIES
The Sender may also be charged a re-delivery fee of $5.50 to have the item redelivered or redirected to an alternative address if an item is unable to be delivered for the following reasons:
- The Recipient's address is incomplete, incorrect, or untraceable
- Our driver cannot get access to the apartment or property
- There is no one present at the Recipient's home to accept the gift and there is no safe place to leave it.
- The Recipient refuses delivery
Our driver will attempt to make contact with the Sender and Recipient with a waiting period of 5 minutes before rejecting the order. We will not attempt re-delivery until we have had confirmation with Sender or receiver and the redelivery fee has been paid. If the Sender is unable to provide a suitable re-delivery address or date, a credit note will be issued for the cost of their order minus delivery ($5.50).
On the rare occasion we (The Little Posy Co) have to reject your order for unseen circumstances, we will make contact with the Sender and offer next available delivery or a full refund.
By confirming the delivery suburb during check-out the Sender understands orders received outside our service area or on an un-available delivery date, the order may be cancelled without notice. In the case of a cancelation, a processing fee of $3.50 may be deducted from the order. We cannot guarantee same-day delivery if the Sender wishes to provide an alternative delivery address or date.
We will deliver to hospitals and wards that accept deliveries.
The Sender is required to provide a first, last name and ward of the patient (if available).
The Sender may be charged a $5.50 re-delivery fee if:
- The patient is not able to be located in the hospital database
- The patient has been relocated or discharged
- The ward is unable to accept deliveries
The Sender accepts responsibility for flowers missing or not received from reception where our drivers have provided order confirmation.
If the Sender is unable provide a suitable re-delivery address or date, a credit note will be issued for the cost of their order minus delivery ($5.50).
SUBSTITUTION AND SEASONAL AVAILABILITY
Images used on our website and social media are examples of the style and size of our posies. We send a range of posies each day, varying in flower variety and colour. All our posies contain fresh Australian grown flowers. Therefore, some varieties of flowers are only available seasonally.
CANCELATIONS, COMPLAINTS & REFUNDS
All cancelation requests must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the Sender cannot provide an alternative address or delivery date we offer the following with
- less than 24hrs notice – Refund minus servicing fee ($3.50)
- more than 24hrs notice – Credit note minus delivery fee ($5.50) if order has been dispatched from the warehouse or servicing fee ($3.50) if prior to dispatch.
WARNING: Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence
- To supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000)
- For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor. (Penalty exceeds $700)
It’s our priority as a business to protect our customer’s personal information. Our customer database is stored within Australian GDPR guidelines and used fairly, lawfully and transparently.
Littleposy.com.au is owned and operated by TLPC Group Pty Ltd (ABN 87 609 195 940). Please note that by using this website you agree to be bound by its terms, conditions, disclaimers, and limitations of liability. You also acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.